- 2 1/2 t active dry yeast
- 1 C warm water
- 2 C whole wheat flour
- 1/2 C white flour
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 T oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place all ingredients in a mixer in the order listed.
- Mix with dough hook until dough pulls away from bowl.
- Add more flour or water until dough is not sticky but moist and stretchy.
- On an oiled surface, roll out dough into large circle.
- Roll up edges to form desired size crust.
- Bake on preheated pizza stone for 5 minutes or until outer crust is just barely cooked.
- Remove crust from pizza stone and fill with toppings.
- Cook pizza as directed or until cheese is melted and starts to bubble.
- Let cool 5 minutes before cutting--eat and enjoy!
Yields: 1 med pizza crust