These are so good, and such a fun change from brownies and cookies..... and they super easy!!
- white cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 14 oz can od sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- In mixing bowl, mix: cake mix, oil and eggs
- with floured hands press cake mix into the bottom of a greased 9 by 13 pan
- in a microwave safe bowl put chopped butter, chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, melt in microwave for 60 seconds, stir then put again in microwave for 45 seconds, and stir again
- pour chocolate mixture over cake mixture and bake at 350, for 22-25 minutes, watch for top to get crackly to be done, cool, and enjoy!!!
Yields: whole pan of nummieness