For 2-4 people, use a glass 8x8 pan
- I box (8 oz) Cream cheese
- Pasta (I use macaroni, but my friends use spaghetti, it will be fine with whatever noodle you have)
- 1 lb ground beef
- Spaghetti sauce
- Mozerella Cheese (enough to cover the top)
- Cook pasta
- While the pasta is cooking, brown the beef. You can season it if you want. I never have and it's always tasted great. If you do want to season, I recommend oregeno or something that compliments your spaghetti sauce.
- Soften the cream cheese and spread evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Drain the pasta, put the noodles on top of the cream cheese, the hamburger on top of that, pour spaghetti sauce enough to cover, then sprinkle the mozerella on top. (can refrigerate at his point and heat up later)
- Put in microwave or oven until cheese is melted.