- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1.5 lbs fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp curry (Rajah Curry works best, if you're using regular curry you may want to add some cayenne pepper, chili powder, or paprika to give more flavor)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 pint of cream
- 2 tbsp. corn starch (more if you want it thicker)
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 lb. frozen veggies or stir fry
- Other optional ingredients: Spinach, any type of bean, two bullion cubes dissolved in half cup water, potatoes, etc.
Cook in medium (4 qt.) crock pot on high for 4 hours (or until desired texture of veggies is reached). Serve over rice with French bread and butter.
Serves 5-6 adults.