- 4 chicken breasts cut into 1" pieces
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 c. water
- 4 chicken boullion cubes
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 c. frozen corn
- 1/3 c. uncooked thin spaghetti (broken into 2" lengths)
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Stir-fry chicken pieces until lightly browned.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Stir in basil, pepper, water, cubes, and tomatoes, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in corn and spaghetti. Cover and simmer 10 minutes until all is tender.
- Garnish each serving with parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 - 1.5 c. servings.